Buy 2 Michelin Tyres and claim a Michelin Safety Kit worth £40.
The priority for Just Tyres & Michelin is your safety which is why we've teamed up for this
Michelin is offering a Michelin Safety Kit to customers buying two or more of its car, van or
This offer is available between 1 April and 31 May 2012 for both tyres purchased online
On fitment of your tyres at your local Just Tyres Centre, you will be handed a claim form,
1. The "Michelin Safety Promotion Spring 2012" (the "Promotion") is open to all customers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLC's (the "Promoter") employees and their immediate families) its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administraton of this Promotion or trade customers. This offer is open to retail customers only excludes company vehicle drivers).
2. By participating in the Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out int he promotional material.
3. There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two Michelin car, van or 4x4 tyres of the same diameter in a single transaction between 1 April and 31 May 2012. Promotion only available at participating tyre dealers. A list of participating dealers can be found at www.michelin.co.uk or by calling the Michelin helpline number on 0845 366 1590. If you are in doubt please ask your tyre dealer if your purchase will qualify for this promotion.
4. Closing date for receipt of claims is 30 June 2012
5. Claims must be made on an official claim form. Claims must be completed in ink and must be accompanied by a valid original receipt highlighting the tyres purchased. It is ecommended that you keep a photocopy for your records. Please post back to: MICHELIN Safety Promotion Spring 2012, Michelin Tyre Plc, Campbell Road, Stoke on Trent ST4 4EY, UK.
6. Claim forms and receipts become the absolute property of the promoter and will not be returned.
7. Only one entry per household. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted and proof of posting shall not constitute proof of receipt. The Promoter reserves the right to discard illegible claim forms. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Promoter's decision is final. The safety kit contains the following items: Draw string bag, tread depth gauge, pressure gauge, torch and hi-vis jacket and is worth £40.00.
8. Subject to these terms and conditions, the Promotion will provide one Michelin Safety Kit when you buy two Michelin car, van or 4x4 tyres in the UK or Republic of Ireland. Michelin Safety Kits will be sent within 28 days from receipt of claim.
9. No cash alternative will be offered.
10. The Michelin Safety Kit is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative gift of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond control make this unavoidable.
11. Promoter: Michelin Tyre Plc, Campbell Road, Stoke on Trent, ST4 4EY.