Terms and Conditions
1. This website is an invitation to treat, and nothing on this website shall be construed as a unilateral offer by Just Tyres to enter into any contractual obligations.
2. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any tyres purchased are suitable for the customer’s vehicle and intended use. Just Tyres cannot be considered liable for any recommendation made by any third party, or external source of information.
3. The customer’s offer to purchase goods will not be deemed accepted unless and until the order confirmation has been issued.
4. The order confirmation sets out the basis upon which Just Tyres agrees to accept an order. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the order confirmation corresponds with the customers own expectations. Any discrepancy should be reported immediately to Just Tyres.
5. Payment must be received within seven days of order, and in any event before goods are despatched. Title to goods remains with Just Tyres until paid for in full. Responsibility for goods passes on delivery.
6. In the event that Just Tyres is unable to fulfil the order, it will be entitled to cancel the order. In such instances any liability will be limited to refunding the customer for all payments received.
7. Goods will be delivered to either the address provided by the customer or to the fitting station selected by the customer.
8. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide adequate information for the carrier to find the address. The customer agrees to indemnify Just Tyres against any costs that it may incur as a result of non-delivery as a result of inaccurate or inadequate instructions. In the event of such non-delivery Just Tyres reserves the right to dispose of the tyres, and seek compensation in respect of any resulting costs or losses.
9. Confirmation of delivery from the carrier will be presumed to constitute conclusive proof of delivery.
10. Just Tyres shall not be considered liable in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence or abnormal working conditions (including track use).
11. The parties agree that, in the unlikely event of any defect arising in the tyres, the tyres will be submitted for adjudication by the manufacturer as to the cause of failure and their decision will be final.
12. Where the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 apply, the customer may cancel the contract within seven days of the goods being delivered and receive a full refund, provided that the goods have not been used, and are in the same condition as when supplied. In such instances it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for and arrange for the return of the goods, and to keep Just Tyres indemnified against all such costs.
13. In all other circumstances, cancellation will only be accepted at the discretion of Just Tyres, and subject to payment of all reasonably resulting costs and/or losses.
14. Fitting dates are provided for guidance only, and cannot be guaranteed. Just Tyres cannot be held liable for any delay in fitting. Customers are advised to check directly with the fitting centre.
15. Thirty minutes stated on the website and in Fitting Centre advertising refers to a set a tyres being fitted this does not included any other work that may be required.
16. These terms and conditions govern the entire contract between Just Tyres and the customer. All other rights are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
17. Should any of these terms and conditions be held to be unenforceable in whole, or in part, then the remainder will remain valid.
18. This contract is governed by the prevailing law in England & Wales.