Buy tyres online at great prices
Please enter your postcode to see availability information from your local Just Tyres centre.
1. This website is an invitation to treat, and nothing on this website shall be construed as a unilateral offer by Just Tyres to enter into any contractual obligations.
2. It is the customers' responsibility to ensure that any tyres purchased are suitable for the customers' vehicle and intended use. Just Tyres cannot be considered liable for any recommendation made by any third party, or external source of information.
3. The customers' offer to purchase goods will not be deemed accepted unless and until the order confirmation has been issued by Just Tyres.
4. The order confirmation sets out the basis upon which Just Tyres agrees to accept an order. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the order confirmation corresponds with the customers own expectations. Any discrepancy should be reported immediately to Just Tyres.
5. Payment must be received immediately and at the latest within seven days of order, and in any event before goods are despatched. Title to goods remains with Just Tyres until paid for in full. Responsibility for goods passes on fitment of the tyres.
6. In the event that Just Tyres is unable to fulfil the order, it will be entitled to cancel the order. In such instances any liability will be limited to refunding the customer for all payments received.
7. Goods will be delivered to the fitting centre selected by the customer.
8. Just Tyres shall not be considered liable in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence or abnormal working conditions (including track use).
9. The parties agree that, in the unlikely event of any defect arising in the tyres, the customer may return faulty/damaged goods (as adjudicated by the tyre manufacturer) within a minimum of 30 days. The tyres will be submitted for adjudication by the manufacturer as to the cause of failure and their decision will be final.
10. Where the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 apply, the customer may cancel the contract within fourteen days of the goods being delivered to our fitting centre and receive a full refund, provided that the goods have not been used, and are in the same condition as when supplied. It should also be noted that an admin fee of £20 per tyre can be deducted from the customers final refund, if we incur any additional charges to return the tyres to our original supplier.
11. In all other circumstances, cancellation will only be accepted at the discretion of Just Tyres, and subject to payment of all reasonably resulting costs and/or losses.
12. Fitting dates are provided for guidance only, and cannot be guaranteed. Just Tyres cannot be held liable for any delay in fitting. Customers are advised to check directly with the fitting centre prior to setting out.
13. Thirty minutes stated on the website and in Fitting Centre advertising refers to a set a tyres started to be fitted this does not included any other work that may be required.
14. The possible pricing difference between Just Tyres Online and Just Tyres centres will be due to sourcing. Stock for Just Tyres Online sales will be ordered at the point of accepting a sale.
15. The valves referred on the invoice and on the website, refer to standard valves, any vehicles that require a new TMPS valve, then there will be an additional charge for this work, payable in the centre.
16. These terms and conditions govern the entire contract between Just Tyres and the customer. All other rights are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
17. Should any of these terms and conditions be held to be unenforceable in whole, or in part, then the remainder will remain valid.
18. This contract is governed by the prevailing law in England & Wales.
19. Where an order value is £500 or over, we will need customers to provide photographic identification before tyres are fitted by either email or in the centre. Any copies of your ID forward to us will be securely destroyed.
20. Where a customer places a special order in store and a deposit is taken, this deposit is non refundable, unless we are unable to supply the tyre to you.
21. The customer may cancel the in store special order within fourteen days of the goods being delivered to our centre and receive a full refund, provided that the goods have not been used, and are in the same condition as when supplied. It should also be noted that an admin fee of £20 per tyre can be deducted from the customers final refund, if we incur any additional charges to return the tyres to our original supplier.
22. Where customers order a tyre from our economy SuperValue range of tyres, we cannot guarantee that you will receive a specific brand of tyre, if this is required it is the customers responsibility to contact Just Tyres to confirm the brand avaialble at the time of order.
Shop with confidence
At Just Tyres we are passionate about our customers safety and the service that we provide to them. You can be assured that when you choose Just Tyres you will receive the best service, the right tyres for your needs and a great deal.